This year my family is doing an out of the box Thanksgiving - we are in Miami instead of celebrating at-home in Long Island. While I am thrilled to be on the beach, I am a bit sad that we aren’t in cozy clothes cooking a feast at-home.
Regardless of where I celebrate,I am thankful for lots of things this years…
1. My parents … Thanks for a great vacation and for being a huge support this year (and always)
2. My best friends … PBJ & A - My life would be nothing without you all. Thanks for being my back bone this year. I needed it.
3. My family … From the Dominican Concord in 1987 to the Sagamore Miami in 2013 - our laughs continue. Here’s to Family Vacation 2.0
4. My office family … I know I threw you for a loop a few months but things work out. See ya December 3rd.
5. My bartenders… Thanks for all the advice. I know Mr. Right is just a stool away.
I hope that you all have a wonderful holiday and share with those around you what you are thankful for!